License, Please!

USA Cycling license, that is. All MABRA races require a USAC license, which covers your event insurance–and virtually all CX races around here are MABRA races.

Here’s how: Just go to USA Cycling’s “Buy A License” page and follow directions there.

KEY:  Make sure to enter “Team Bikenetic” as your Club.  If you are renewing a previous license, do the same.  (If you have a license & need to add the Club designation, email them at

Membership has benefits, including free one-year digital subscriptions to the beautiful magazines Peloton & Switchback. Memberships expire every year on Dec. 31 and cost $70, which covers Cross, MTB, Road, and even Track racing (if you are so inclined).

Also! Start penciling in racing dates!  Check the MABRA calendar here for links to registration.  Register as early as possible for the best starting position!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s